Start changing lives in your community today! Your gift to Child and Family Services will immediately go to strengthening families, assisting the elderly and disabled, and protecting children and teens from abuse and neglect.
We can’t do it without you!
If you prefer, you can mail your check to:
Child and Family Services of NH
PO Box 448
Manchester, NH 03105-0448
Or make a donation over the phone by calling:
- Approximately 90% of CFS clients live at poverty level
- Last year, CFS helped 1068 senior citizens to remain living in their own homes, preserving their independence and enhancing their quality of life
- Currently redirecting the lives and serving as a lifeline for approximately 3424 runaway, homeless, at-risk youth
- Currently empowering 7521 families with the ability to function self-sufficiently and provide a proper environment for their children
- $250 provides occupational and physical therapy to a child with developmental delays for one month
- $4.60 provides a nutritious meal for a camper at Camp Spaulding
- CFS interventions prevented further abuse/neglect in 96% of its open cases