Organizations can partner with Child and Family Services in a variety of ways that include event & program sponsorships, matching gifts, grants, fulfilling program wish lists and days of service. Corporate sponsorships include an array of benefits from promotional, to experiential, to inspirational.
Program Wish Lists --See other creative ways you can help
DOUBLE THE VALUE OF YOUR FINANCIAL GIFT
Donors can increase their contributions by asking their employer to match their gifts. Check with your employer for the appropriate form or to find out if they will make a matching gift. Click here for a list of corporations who currently match gifts.
Questions about corporate sponsorships or to request a menu of corporate sponsorship opportunities contact the CFS development office:
- Approximately 90% of CFS clients live at poverty level
- Last year, CFS helped 1068 senior citizens to remain living in their own homes, preserving their independence and enhancing their quality of life
- Currently redirecting the lives and serving as a lifeline for approximately 3424 runaway, homeless, at-risk youth
- Currently empowering 7521 families with the ability to function self-sufficiently and provide a proper environment for their children
- $250 provides occupational and physical therapy to a child with developmental delays for one month
- $4.60 provides a nutritious meal for a camper at Camp Spaulding
- CFS interventions prevented further abuse/neglect in 96% of its open cases