In-kind donations are a wonderful way to support families in need in your community. We always appreciate new or lightly used items. Use our in-kind guideline to see if you have something that can help our families.
If you are interested in donating items, please contact our development office to see if your items are needed and to set up a drop off time.
What we need
What we do not accept
- Approximately 90% of CFS clients live at poverty level
- Last year, CFS helped 1068 senior citizens to remain living in their own homes, preserving their independence and enhancing their quality of life
- Currently redirecting the lives and serving as a lifeline for approximately 3424 runaway, homeless, at-risk youth
- Currently empowering 7521 families with the ability to function self-sufficiently and provide a proper environment for their children
- $250 provides occupational and physical therapy to a child with developmental delays for one month
- $4.60 provides a nutritious meal for a camper at Camp Spaulding
- CFS interventions prevented further abuse/neglect in 96% of its open cases