For as little as $10 a month, that’s .33 cents a day, you can impact lives all year long!
What could $10 a month do?
Why give monthly?
Monthly giving maximizes your donor dollars and makes the greatest impact on our children! Your monthly gift cuts down on administration costs and paper—less costs mean more money will go straight to the causes you care most about. With a steady, predictable income we are able to provide continuous support for children at risk of abuse and neglect.
Ease and convenience of membership:
Sign up by phone or e-mail, contact:
464 Chestnut Street
Manchester, NH 03105
- Approximately 90% of CFS clients live at poverty level
- Last year, CFS helped 1068 senior citizens to remain living in their own homes, preserving their independence and enhancing their quality of life
- Currently redirecting the lives and serving as a lifeline for approximately 3424 runaway, homeless, at-risk youth
- Currently empowering 7521 families with the ability to function self-sufficiently and provide a proper environment for their children
- $250 provides occupational and physical therapy to a child with developmental delays for one month
- $4.60 provides a nutritious meal for a camper at Camp Spaulding
- CFS interventions prevented further abuse/neglect in 96% of its open cases