Founded in 1850, Child and Family Services is the oldest children’s charitable organization in New Hampshire. An independent, private nonprofit, CFS is a founding member of the Child Welfare League of America.
Every child will flourish in a healthy, nurturing, self-sufficient family, supported by an involved community.
• Every child and youth is entitled to nurturance, protection and a chance to develop his/her full human potential, and opportunities to contribute to the common good.
• Children and youth thrive in the context of families, kinship systems and communities.
• Our work must recognize and value these connections.
• Our services build on client strengths as well as meet their needs.
• CFS programs are based on current research, balanced with experience, creativity and clinical skill.
• CFS delivers exceptional quality programming at good value to communities.
Child and Family Services of New Hampshire is dedicated to advancing the well-being of children by providing an array of social services to strengthen family life and by promoting community commitment to the needs of children.